Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Release Build v3.37

First of all,

Sorry for the update many times.
Database upgrade process has been fixed in (v3.35) update.

However, this version has been included in a problem with the update from v3.21.

Report:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service jp.co.kayo.android.localplayer.service.MediaPlayerService@41870608 with Intent { cmp=jp.co.kayo.android.localplayer/.service.MediaPlayerService }: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: state: , while compiling: SELECT _id, media_id, state, data FROM orderlist WHERE uri = ? ORDER BY track
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(ActivityThread.java:2385)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1900(ActivityThread.java:127)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1214)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

I took the time to notice this problem.
I have a fix quickly.However, contained a bug that failed to update the user already is not updated.
This is also my mistake too.

Should be reinstall?
It is not a good idea to disappear also set the equalizer.
I decided to re-release reluctantly.
Sorry to release in a short period of time as the update only bug fixes,

It is easy, I added a feature"Sleep Timer".
Please Use this when you want to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like Just Player but I find it's lack of .flac support annoying. I'm using android 2.3.

    ReplyDelete